Electric Soul is committed to protecting your privacy. Set out below is information that explains our practices about the way your personal data are collected and used.
Personal data we collect
Personal data held by Electric Soul include information such as your name and address which were collected from you directly and also information such as ticket records that were gathered during the course of your dealings with Electric Soul.
Purpose of collecting personal data
Electric Soul may use the personal data held by us for the provision of services to you and any directly related purposes. Electric Soul may also use such personal data:
- to open, maintain and terminate accounts
- to supply you with services, facilities and goods you requested
- to respond to and follow up on your enquiries
- to process billing, payments and sales orders
- to conduct customer surveys
- to conduct research and perform statistical analysis
- to gain an understanding of your needs
- to notify you of changes to our services that may affect you
- to develop new products and services
- to conduct direct marketing activities
Please note that you are required to provide your personal data, other than those items indicated as optional. In the absence of your personal data, we may not be able to provide you with services you require.
Transfer of personal data
- We may share your demographic data, e.g. gender and technical data with advertisers and other third parties on an aggregate data basis (i.e., non-personally-identifiable).
- We may process your personal data in a country other than the one in which you reside. To the extent we transfer your personal data, we will use appropriate safeguards and comply with the laws of the country to which your personal data is transferred. Details of the safeguards we use are available on request.
Access and correction of personal data
You have a right to request access to, and the correction of, your personal data in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Cap. 486). Requests for access and correction should be made by email and addressed to our Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Electric Soul may use your name, contact phone number, correspondence address, email address for marketing our services and related products.
We cannot use your personal data unless we have received your consent or indication of no objection.
If you wish to receive information on the above, please tick the box below: